Welcome

I write whatever I want, my english are bad to be honest. If you hate bahasa rojak and you are a grammar police, my blog is not a great place for you to visit. Peace.

My asrama experiences in MRSM Muar

Assalamualaikum.

Got 5As for my UPSR 2011. I feel envy during the end of the year. I didnt get into SBP, some of my friends did, and some of them got into i dont remember but macam Rancangan Khas gitu la. Most of them dpt Sherodz, Sultan Muhammad, Sekolah Tinggi Perempuan and Tun Perak (yes im lived in Melaka). My dream was to enter Sekolah Tinggi Perempuan sobss sobss. I got nothing. And I sad. Lol. Anyway, one day I found out that I got into boarding rancangan khas something like that at SMK Telok Mas. Went to my old primary school to get letter then I found out that i also dapat Sekolah Tinggi Perempuan Melaka. Fuuuhh. But tak dapat asrama, so I choose SMK Telok Mas.

Bla3 i got homesick 2 weeks straight, my mom almost came like everyday hantar barang stuffs. Haha. SMK Telok Mas had really strict rules than MRSM Muar. Since the asrama between the boys and girls ARE FACING EACH OTHER, we had to wear long sleeves tshirt 24/7 , short sleeves are banned la senang citer, kena pakai tudung whenever you are out of the dorm. Seniors garang (actually they were baik). No phone allow duhhh. No kakak angkat or abang angkat allow (tbh i did have one kakak angkat because her face is like mine and then tetiba kiteorg rapat).   
Yup, im a pretty badass.

I found out the I got into MRSM masa nak pb chinese new year so I quit SMK Telok Mas next 2 weeks bang I went into MRSM Muar. My first thought about MRSM was study kena strict, bdak pandai2, rules strict gila etc. Typical mindset every people about MRSM kids.

But NO. It was far away my expectation. Idk about others boarding school but here in Muar, the rules are just fine. Except during in the morning we had to clear dorm at 5.45 a.m. for subuh and xbleh masuk dorm balik. Tskk tskk. Anyway, last minutes doing homework is normal for the whole mrsm kids. Studying 24 hours ? Haha NO.

Homesick for a year. Everytime i went outing i will surely balik melaka. Its took only an hour lol. Dramas? Duh of course. Teachers seniors, juniors, boys, classmates and batchmates. Histeria pun ada. Hahaha. Prep petang, prep malam, stay up buat homework or bonding times with friends, camps, puasa, raya. Yes puasa and raya dekat maktab serious best you can feel the love and the 'zaman persekolahan' that kind of feelinf, which are sgt sgt sgt precious and you will.not get it when you got into university or college.

So here I am, 4th year in MRSM Muar, Batch 12/16. I did applied for PKP, but sadly x dpt. I feel envy until now for my friends who dapat MRSM TGB. Everything happen for reasons.

I learned a lot during my 3 years in boarding school. I dont know la but every weird, fun, exciting experiences are memorable. I hate my life at first, but bila lama2, when that one time, you will realise that your classmates became family, your teachers became your parents.

I kinda sad tho when the people especially other mrsm kids think of muar "tempat buangan" . Idk in my oppinion la, takguna kalau kau pandai tapi bangga sangat dengan kepandaian kau tu sampai nak cakap buruk kat orang. Opps.

I dont know how my Sem 1 pointer. Oh i forgot to tell you here in mrsm, we use pointer system, acah2 macam kt U la. Never got 4 flat, but I did got 3.5 above for every final sem examination, LOWER FORM life, duhhh. Its easy. Until pt3 showed up.

Check my "2015" post for more pictures LOL

Assalamualaikum.

P/S : I will be back during Raya PB (pulang bermalam).

No comments: